Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Big 2-4!!

So it happened and I am still not sure I want to admit it :-) but I had yet another birthday. Once again my birthDAY turned into a birthWEEK, hahaha! My week was filled with shopping with the ladies and dinner, phone calls, fb messages, presents, a birthday party from my students, dinner with the fam, bowling with friends, dinner with Kyle's fam, more presents and text messages galore. I am thankful for everything I was given and all the kind thoughts, Love you all!!!

So I got something new for my birthday and I am sure if you've seen me lately you've seen a difference........ because I am getting toned!!! My Sis got me the new Reebok Easytone shoes I have no idea if they actually work but I keep telling myself they do. So check them out.... I'd recommend them!

Another present I got this year was something from one of my students. I think I almost peed my pants at school the day of my birthday party. One of my students arrives at school with a big bag and all day is so excited to tell me about his present. I continue to remind him over and over that we need to wait till the birthday party later. So finally we pull out the cake and they all sing Happy Birthday to me. He grabs his present with a smile bigger than you can imagine and tells me to open it up. Here is what was inside......
I know I know.... just what I wanted, my own electronic sleeping puppy!!!! I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Yet another great birthday!!! Here's to making year 24 just as great as the last 23 years!


*please note that the part about the shoes is a little bit sarcastic*

No comments:

Background