Sunday, October 10, 2010

Something Different

This weekend was once again filled with new events. I spent the day wedding dress shopping for my sister. Little did I know how much work wedding dress shopping would be. We were all exhausted by 2 when we wrapped up our first of many days of dress shopping. After continuing my day I topped it off with a nap with Lucy. Kyle and I tired something different at night and had a date night on a Saturday. We have been together for over a year and had never been to a movie together, so it was fun. After grabbing our free movie passes we headed to see The social network (the movie about the youngest billionaire, who created Facebook) it was pretty good but nothing fantastic. As we walked into the movie theatre we were pleasantly surprised by Eric and his girlfriend Gillean. We topped off our night and enjoyed the movie with some snacks and friends. All in all a great night and a calm Saturday just got me more and more excited for our vacation to San Fran on Thursday. 5 more days!!

Kyle's rating: **
Megan's rating: ***

1 comment:

Christy said...

yay date night! I went and saw that movie it was better than I expected! I miss you! hugs to Kyle!

Background