Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Changes...

even though I am still unsure if they are worth posting. My one and only fan (my sister) has been requesting some blog updates and I am not really sure what to tell her besides that I don't have much to write about these days. I am busy trying to squeeze in a new job schedule, family, visitors, pilates, training for the Pat Tillman run, spring training and friends. It's been reeeaalllly hard on me, hahaha! This time of year is kind of like Christmas because it reminds me how thankful I am for having such an amazing life. I've spent the last few weekends enjoying family being in town, working and laying out since the weather has been nothing short of perfect. So while tomorrow brings a big day at work with a webinar presentation and two client sessions, I plan on enjoying the night at the Coyotes vs. Wild game. I am counting down the hours until the weekend and I can't wait to be able to go to another spring training game and celebrate Loomer's birthday at Toby Keith's, Yeeehaw!

I am off to go practice for my presentation, run with Lucy and cook dinner (never thought I would type those three things in a sentence together). Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Background