Saturday, September 28, 2013

Football weekend

Our weekends are finally starting to have a routine.  Football for me on Saturday (Tommy of course enjoys it too) and football for Tommy on Sunday (I usually find something else to do).  Tomorrow Andra and I are celebrating her birthday with pedicures, which is another great excuse to not watch the football games.

Other exciting news this week...

Somehow Sam and Collyn have convinced me to train for a half marathon.  They haven't convinced me to sign up at this point but I am definitely at least training.

Monday: Pilates
Tuesday: Running
Wednesday: Pilates and Running
Thursday: Running
Saturday: Long Run
Sunday: Pilates
This is exactly what I think every morning at 6am...
On other exciting news this week, Famous Amos (my friend that I've known since we were babies) had her baby girl Lucy Rose.  She is soooo absolutely adorable and everyone is doing great relaxing at home.    
Congrats to Amy and Jim!!  I can not wait to meet her in January :-)

No comments:

Background