Thursday, July 3, 2014

Top Golf

When Friday approached we couldn't wait to be on vacation, so we decided to celebrate with a date night with Jamie and Justin.  Top Golf was the top choice and we got there early to beat the rush.
Top Golf was soooo much fun.  We played plenty of games, watched the sunset and may have enjoyed a few pitchers of beer.  It was great to have some time to catch up with Jamie and Justin.  It was the perfect start to vacation and I am sure there will be many more date nights to come.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

so much fun... although, I may need to practice in my free time (which will likely be never)...

Megan Mann said...

hahaha I am just planning on enjoying the sangria more and golfing less next time. My competitive side needs to be mellowed :-)

Background