Monday, August 18, 2014

Getting Ready

There is always time for a first, and since this football season is no exception I may be trying something new.  As always we in the Bailey Condo are more than excited for College Football to start, so we can cheer on our Sun Devils.  Sam might even be excited since we got a new t.v. in our bedroom, which means we won't be hogging the living room t.v.
I bought this amazing sign to go in the man cave someday, but until then it will go with the 800 other ASU things in the condo.  As an effort to get more interested in the rest of football, this year for the first time I joined some fantasy teams.  They are just pick em leagues but we all know I tend to get a little tooo competitive, so it is good to start small.  So now not only am I excited about the ASU kickoff but I am even more excited to do my picks for Week 1.

Go Devils!

No comments:

Background