Monday, November 24, 2008

November 2008




So I would have to say I am finally in love....  yep and his name is blogger, hahaha!  Here is just a few highlights from my amazing weekend and my true loves my friends.  While there are countless reasons why I love them all, this weekend I was reminded again of just a few.....


1. No where do people pile in a truck to travel 2 hours to surprise a friend for his birthday.
2. My friends can have endless hours of fun spent eating, drinking and playing catch phrase.
3. My friends will ride 2 hours freezing in the back of a truck and let you borrow their shades, shoes and socks.
4. My friends will comment that a beer festival (aka the big pour) might possibly be what heaven is like.
5. My friends will take their sunday to walk and raise money for something I believe and dedicate my life to Autism. 
6. My friends will laugh with me and at me in order to keep me grounded.

Needless to say I had yet another great weekend and my friends continue to make living in Arizona FANTASTIC!!  Where would I be without them??

No comments:

Background