Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving thoughts

I am: Megan Kathleen Bailey
I Have: an amazing life
I Had no idea: that I could learn so much after college!

I Think: that 2009 is going to be amazing

I Know: that I can do anything viva the love from friends and family!

I Want: ASU to beat U of A next weekend
I Have: a head ache
I Dislike: being lazy

I Miss: my Minnesota friends

I Fear: being alone
I Feel: blessed and thankful!
I Smell: ??Nothing
I Crave: company

I Cry: when I hear of people being selfless
I Usually: try to think about others before myself, TRY

I Search: trips to Europe, next summer baby!
I Wonder: where I'll be in 2 years?
I Regret: hurting anyone's feelings

I Love: laundry and gummi bears

I Care: about how I look to much
I Always: try to appreciate what I have
I Worry: far tooo much
I am Not: perfect

I Remember: the gorgeous view at my cabin in Montana
I Believe: everything happens for a reason
I Dance: to make others feel good about themselves :-)
I Sing: beauuuutifully hahaha just loud
I Don't Always: listen
I Argue: badly and then regret it

I Write: bills and to do lists
I Win: softball games... sometimes

I Lose: my shoes

I Wish: I had more than 24 hours in a day

I Listen: to other people's conversations :-)
I Don't Understand: politics

I Can Usually Be Found: running, sleeping or eating
I am Scared: of my loved ones getting hurt
I Need: a good massage
I Forget: birthdays

I am Content

2 comments:

Taylor K said...

cute blog megan! we should all get together soon. i miss seeing all my bunko biznitches!

Megan Mann said...

Oooo yea!! I am glad you like it!! We need to get together real soon!!! BUNKO!!

Background