Monday, July 20, 2009

Book Review

So I just finished reading a book that has been on my reading list since...... ummmm yea forever.... maybe Sophomore year of high school. The book is She's Come Undone....
Oprah recommended it for her book club along time ago too. (and man o man, Oprah knows her stuff)

I borrowed it from my mom about 2 years ago and I finally finished it!!!

Not only was I proud of myself for finally following through on something and not taking more than a month to read it once I started. Must have been all those flights traveling everywhere.
I would recommend this book (you can borrow my mom's copy).... it's a little sad but has a great message. Check it out!!

Anyone have any ideas for my next selection?

1 comment:

Taylor K said...

i LOVE that book. I feel like every woman can relate to it, and I've always been shocked at how well Wally Lamb writes. I just finished Julie and Julia last night, it was excellent. I also recommend The Time Travelers Wife. The movie is coming out soon and it is one of my favorite books.

Background