Monday, July 20, 2009

My latest adventures

So as everyone might know at work or seen on facebook, I've been doing quite a bit of traveling. From family parties, to selling the house and to Montana. I once again set home on Friday to enjoy a weekend in Minnesota with the girls. It was weird to be at home but not be able to sleep at my house anymore and of course it was 60 all weekend, figures.

I am finally at that stage in life where my friends are getting married and engaged, left and right. With Christy last summer, Lynette this summer and Amy next summer I am definitely busy. I had an amazing time at home and I was reminded once again about what great friends I have. Friday night Ly's sisters threw a fantastic bachelorette party with a party bus included. We had a blast and of course almost 300 pictures later, we are still trying to remember all the laughs.
While Friday was great it was even more fun to see old college friends and spend lots of time with Ly and Tory. Like Ly told me on the way to the airport, it has been sooo long since we spent that much time together. It just reminded me how much fun we have together, how much she understands me and how excited I am for her to jump to the next stage in life. So I wish the best of luck to Tory and Ly on their adventure together...... can't wait to see you two at the wedding in 10 days, Love you both!!

No comments:

Background