Sunday, September 20, 2009

Adventure with the girlfriends

Well I finally found something blog worthy. I had a fantastic weekend, thanks to a few close girlfriends. Luckily enough I had a few extra tickets to the ASU football game, so what better than to invite your college roomies. I was packing up the tailgating gear, when we decided to take a walk on the wild side. We loaded up the tailgating van (which is a 3 gear stick shift) and headed to the game. Needless to say the ride was crazy filled with honks, singing and of course a little whiplash since the last time I drove a stick shift was in high school. It was great to hang with just us girls and you know do girl things. After a victory on the field we ended our night at the newest bar... Sandbar. Not only is this place fantastic, it is just around the corner from my house. Here are a few pics from my weekend...sadly my camera died so not everything was captured but I am trying to be a better blogger... I promise.
My lifesize friends
I absolutely love this picture

No comments:

Background