Friday, September 25, 2009

Can't sleep.

So I am about to start getting ready for the day because I couldn't sleep.... my brain won't stop thinking about the weekend and of course everything that needs to get done before then.
Here are just a few thoughts.
1. Homework....and lots of it. I definitely might be staying in tonight just to get it off my mind.
2. No kiddos today, training time. I am excited to finally see all my teacher friends and of course learn something new hopefully.
3. I am wondering if I will never finish my two leisure books these week. Has anyone seen the new Kindle? So neat!
4. I am excited because my family is coming back in town starting tomorrow. I can just shoot up North anytime I need to get away or visit.
5. ASU ASU ASU game this weekend. Hanging with some friends and watching the game what could be better?
6. Andra's Birthday is also this weekend. So Saturday night will be spent with the girls. And even more important Kate comes in less than a week! Girls weekend in Vegas is going to be a blast!
7. Man I need a haircut my hair is taking around an hour or so to do.... why is it that the longer it gets the more Ridiculous it gets.
8. Ahhh I hope the weather is cool and gorgeous this morning it really makes my day!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Background