Monday, June 28, 2010

Vacation: Day 3

The weather was gorgeous! Another perfect day in paradise, it started off with breakfast at my favorite place Loula's! After a yummy breakfast we headed into town to run some errands and were done way before boating time, so I filled my time with homework. Since I am taking two classes right now I am spending way too much time on the computer, but I am trying to get ahead before all the guests arrive for the fourth. After some homework, we headed out on the boat for the day and someone new got to come!! You guessed right..... Lucy!!! She made her first debut on a boat and swimming in the middle of the big lake.
By the end of the day she was swimming all the way out to my Dad and back to the boat a few times :-) We closed off another great day with steaks on the grill and the bachelorette of course, hahaha!!
Got to start getting ready for the visitors....
Tomorrow (Tuesday).... Pete, Karen, Abby and Luke
Wednesday.... Cullen, Adrian and Kyle
Thursday.... Ali
Saturday.... Todd, Becky, Dylan and Taylor

Can't wait I better rest up!!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

LUCY!! I can't wait to meet her. She's too cute. You look like you are having so much fun. I wish I was on vaca with you... xoxox

Background