Tuesday, April 12, 2011

---The Best Kept Secret---

Since I LOVE a good baby or bridal shower I have fallen in love with throwing parties and giving presents. I am reminded again and again how much I enjoy finding something special and unique for the people that I love. I have spent hours searching high and low for the best presents and most of them have led me straight to ETSY.COM. This website is fantastic because everything is handmade and helps support those who are a little (or ALOT) bit crafty. Everyone should check it out when looking for a unique present for someone they love..... and until then feel free to steal these cute ideas from me.

For Bridal Showers.......

Wedding Candles and Poem from Keystone Candles
Custom Personalized Wire Hanger

For Baby Showers.......

Ruffle Diaper Cover Gift Set
Assorted Baby Items: includes-
(2) Super soft baby washcloths
(2) Pampers disposable diapers
(1) Pair of warm cotton socks
(1) Onesie
(1) Bib
(1) Pacifier
(2) Feeding spoons
(1) Drink cup
(1) Burp cloth

All this party planning and gift buying has reminded me of how much I LOVE being creative, if only I had more time to do it and was able to effect more people......someday

No comments:

Background