Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Lazy Saturday

It's a rainy cold day in Arizona and who could have guessed the weekend would end up this way, but I have enjoyed some relaxing creative time. I have been making invitations for Jamie's Baby Shower and have LOVED every minute of it. I have forgotten how much I love being creative and making things (kind of made me miss scrapbooking). Also I received the most thoughtful thank you card in the mail today and it reminded me to blog about last weekend. Last weekend Kyle, Lucy and I headed up to my parents on Friday night. Lindsey (Ali's best friend from high school) was in town so we all headed to Harold's for a little Friday night entertainment and it was definitely entertaining to say the least. Saturday we woke up and the boys went golfing while the ladies headed to a fantastic bridal shower for Ali. The shower was held at my mom's friend's house. The shower was simply fantastic and we had a great time enjoying hermosa's, playing games and eating some great food.
We played the Newlywed game and people wrote out date card ideas for Ali & Adrian:-)
Thanks again Amber for throwing such a perfect get together for my deserving sister!

No comments:

Background