Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bull Riding Wedding Maddness

Well needless to say I have been avoiding blogging about Ali's wedding only because it is going to take a lot of work and I definitely need a different post for each day to make sure to capture all the fun and pictures. So the wedding festivities started early on wedding weekend with dinner and bull riding with the people who were in town on Wednesday. We grabbed our boots and headed to Harold's. We had a small group of 20 or 25 people. I was already wowed and excited by the number of people that flew down to support and celebrate Ali and Adrian, so lucky!!! We started off the weekend right and couldn't wait for the next wedding event to come......The Mexican Fiesta!!
Lindsey and Carly (some of Ali's bridesmaids)
My mom's brother Todd and his family (Becky and Taylor)
Ali and I with our crazy neighbor lady
My parents and the Gilmores
All the Bailey cousins
Cullen with his mini beer and cousin Mikey
All the bridesmaids that were in town
Becky and I (Cullen's girlfriend)
Judy and my mom (the bestest of friends)
Amy and Jeff Jones (Old neighbors from Minnesota)

No comments:

Background