Saturday, October 29, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner

So no wedding weekend is complete without a little practice... in comes rehearsal. While I love weddings this event is definitely my least favorite. There is no worse job than trying to organize a bunch of adults to remember what they need to do tomorrow.... no thank you. Instead I'll stick to the party planning. The rehearsal dinner was nothing short of a great party. Good food, friends, family, laughs with a gorgeous sunset as the backdrop. Thanks to Adrian's family!
The girls
The guys
The parentals
The Moms and family
The Bride and Groom
Abby, Becky, Aunt Karen and Carly
My mom, Aunt Cindy and Aunt Susie
The Schwartz
The Schwartz' (Brandon, Sara and Hudson)
The Bauernfeind cousins
The Bailey cousins
While the rehearsal dinner was great I think it was safe to say we were all ready for the big day.

No comments:

Background