Saturday, February 23, 2013

Crazy weather

Yes, I realize this post might drive a few Minnesota readers crazy but this week has been filled with wild weather.  The weather forecasters would not quit talking about the freezing weather that was headed our way on Wednesday.  While my parents and I joked about how NOT cold 50 degrees is, it actually got cold enough to snow in the cities.  On my drive home on Wednesday (which is normal around 40 minutes) I sat in bumper to bumper traffic on Frank Lloyd Wright and the 101 to finally notice the snowflakes on my windshield.  Never did I think that would ever happen in AZ.  After talking to my Mom on the ride home, I learned that they were experiencing much more snow and by the time I pulled into my condo 45 minutes away I saw clear skies and a beautiful sunset.  
Glad to see the weather is finally straightening out because Tommy couldn't be more excited to enjoy our first spring training game in Peoria today.  New sunglasses and sunscreen here we come...

No comments:

Background