Wednesday, February 13, 2013

No case of the Mondays

I always promised not to be THAT girl (the one who constantly talks about how great their bf/husband is on Facebook), but its okay to do it on your own personal blog right?  Well anyways WARNING: alert cheesy bf update ahead...

 Monday is always my long day at work with Pilates and back to back clients I struggle to have any energy by the time 7pm rolls around.  So when I came home on Monday I arrived to a spotless house and a bf ready to go to the dog park and grocery (two places I strongly dislike going).  After we wore out Lucy at the park, I was ready to snuggle into my pajamas (I am my mother's daughter) and watch some tv....
While I enjoyed a glass of wine, a tired dog and the Bachelor Tommy made the most delicious dinner (don't mind my cheap dollar plates).  It's times like these I need to pinch myself.  Such a great way to start the week off.

No comments:

Background