Friday, May 3, 2013

The news this week

On Wednesday Lucy and I talked to our Veterinarian aka my mom.  She suggested Lucy try grain free dog food.  So we headed over to Petsmart and after some excellent customer service we walked out with this Gluten free dog food.  I definitely laughed to myself/out loud as Lucy and I drove home both Gluten Free.
Also we got a new fan and Lucy figured out how it worked after a few short hours.  This is now her new spot, front and center (ears blowing in the wind).
Lastly my good friend Collyn had her Baby girl on Tuesday night.  So I proudly introduce Hannah Frances Hawley!!!   While I am still counting down the days until I can meet her, Mom, Dad and Hannah are all doing great and are getting settled in at home.
Love, love, love!!  Congrats to Collyn and Corey!

No comments:

Background