Friday, May 17, 2013

Crazy Friday night

Goose and I sure know how to party on a Friday night (I promise this picture is not staged).  Lucy was helping me stay focused and her strategies worked because I feel great closing the books/computer tonight.  While Saturday and Sunday will probably be a similar routine at least I have a reward planned for tomorrow night (ASU/U of A baseball game). 
After hours and hours of studying tonight I decided to wrap up and take Lucy to the mailbox for a little walk.  We were pleasantly surprised with another little care package from Ellie (the place with fantastic work out clothes).  I decided to do another membership of workout clothes for May and Lucy and I may/may have not ran all the way back to the condo due to the excitement of trying on new clothes (yes even workout clothes).  The picture shown below are the two tops I picked out for May and I already LOVE them.  Can't wait to try them out tomorrow morning... okay let's be realistic maybe Sunday morning.

No comments:

Background