Saturday, August 31, 2013

Are you ready for some football???

I know a few of my favorites are definitely getting in the spirit.  Whether your supporting Minnesota or ASU, I love checking Facebook and seeing pictures posted from sporting events (as long as you're not cheering for U of A).  Tommy is in full football mode and since we left for vacation in Whitefish yesterday I made sure to make a limit on the T.V.  Luckily the rules have not had to be enforced.  So make sure you're cheering on some team, maybe the Gophers, Sun Devils, Vikes and/or Cards??
On Thursday Rachel and Luke were cheering for U of M, Go Gophers!!!
Skol Vikes!!  I know this picture made Tory proud not exactly sure how Sophia feels about AP
and last but not least my favorite Sun Devil!  How freaking adorable, ASU!

No comments:

Background