Sunday, August 4, 2013

Weekend adventures

I couldn't have been more ready for the clock to strike 5 on Friday.  After a new client this week, which meant more sessions I was exhausted come Friday.  Tommy, Sam and I headed to RA to take advantage of their Happy Hour.  It was the perfect way to start our weekend.  Full of studying for me and sports for Tommy, we were ready for some time off from work.  
Lately it feels as if our days are consumed with planning and countdowns.  Counting down for the first ASU football game, for the next vacation, for the next episode of big brother, for the 1st High Octane hour, for a friend to come visit in a few weeks.  Might be time for the reminder to live in the now.  So today Lucy and I will be doing laundry and going to dog class, talk about living in the now :-)

No comments:

Background