Saturday, November 9, 2013

Celebrations

Once again celebrations are in order!!  Last Friday I found out I passed my exam and I am officially a BCBA, yesterday I found out I am the new supervisor of SARRC's school consultation program!  These last few weeks have been crazy and I couldn't have predicted that November would be so exciting.  Tommy and I made sure to celebrate with dinner at Nordstrom's Cafe.  I LOVE Nordstrom Cafe and Tommy now can say he completely agrees with me (but then again that isn't surprising that he would agree with me, right? :-)).  
After celebrating with a delicious meal we checked out a few sales around Scottsdale Fashion Square, and I was also celebrating not having a huge stomach ache after eating this gluten filled meal.  It was a win for everyone. 

Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend :-)

No comments:

Background