Sunday, November 3, 2013

Walk Now for Autism Speaks!

Last weekend we had our annual Autism Walk and I was blown away by the donations this year.  I still can't believe how thoughtful, caring and generous people can be.  Here were just some of our totals from this year.

My goal: $2,200--- I actually raised $2,590
My team's goal: $5,000--- we actually raised $8,255.44
SARRC's goal: $25,000--- we actually raised $30,334
Walk total: $408,797

Tommy, Mom, Ali and Cade all came out to walk and support SARRC.  We were lucky enough to even be able to meet up with some friends.  It was a great opportunity to catch up with old families and co-workers.  It was an extremely successful walk for SARRC and I can't wait to help and provide services to more families in the following years.

Thanks again for all your donations!!

No comments:

Background