Saturday, March 15, 2014

#bachelornation

For those of you that don't know, viewers that watch the Bachelor call themselves #bachelornation.  (and yes I am admitting I am a complete nerd with this post).  Lucy is a proud member of #bachelornation if you can't tell, hahaha.  Like majority of people Lucy was also disappointed about the Bachelor this season.  As people continue to discuss their disappointments, I can't help but continue to hear my parents voices.  My parents always said "this show is trash".  

For two consecutive weeks (I swear I didn't post the same picture twice, she got a haircut), Lucy laid down in front of the T.V. like this and stared at me for the last hour of the show.  It is almost like she is telling me "your parents are right, this show is trash".
Regardless if my parents are correct or not, it is the perfect way to relax and unwind on a Monday night.  So sorry M & D (& Lucy) I can gladly admit I can't wait until the next season... so let the countdown begin.

No comments:

Background