Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Time flies

Last night, Tommy and I celebrated the big two year anniversary.  Somedays I still can't believe that it has already been two years.  Where does the time go?   It seems like only yesterday that my best friend leaned over and kissed me at Country Thunder.  
The past two years have been nothing short of amazing.  Last night Tommy completely surprised me and took me to dinner at El Chorro.  Proving of course that Tommy doesn't fit your typical male role, he does listen when I talk :-)  

In the fall we drove past this restaurant looking for the Camelback Inn, when I kindly pointed out "Oh that's where El Chorro is, I've heard that place is great.  Collyn went to a wedding there last month".  Tommy said dinner would be a surprise so in true girl fashion I spent my Tuesday over thinking every restaurant option in the valley.  So when Cynthia (my GPS navigation system) slowly guided us to the Paradise Valley area, I grew more and more excited.  The food was delicious and I am sure I will have dreams about the dessert, prickled pear creme brulee! Yum Yum!

So cheers to what the future brings! While I am unsure where I will be in 5, 10, 20 years I know it won't matter with this guy by my side.  Thanks Tommy for continuing to make me a better person, who knows where I would be without you. :-)

No comments:

Background