Sunday, June 1, 2014

Dana

Someone (and her perfect new addition) stopped into SARRC on an all staff Friday, and I loved having the opportunity to catch up with her.  Days like this Friday remind me how much I love not only what I do, but also how much I love the amazing people I work alongside.  Dana and I worked together for some 3 or so years before she moved to Vegas for her husband's work.  Since we've been through a lot together, Friday was a nice reminder to how completely comfortable you can be with a few close girlfriends.
Dana has always be supportive, helpful and constantly reminded me to have fun while collecting data :-)  I can't wait for next weekend, when Kristin, Dana and I have a girls weekend in Downtown Phoenix.  We are hoping to relax and catch up on all the craziness in each of our lives.

No comments:

Background