Wednesday, June 18, 2014

USA!

On Monday I sit down to relax after a long day at work.  Tommy has just come home from an afternoon spent watching soccer and my mind starts to wonder.  How did I not remember how much Tommy LOVES the World Cup??

 See picture evidence below from work before Monday's game...
After thinking about the World Cup, I conclude and ask how often does the World Cup happen? Tommy quickly responds only every 4 years, ahhhhh.  It all makes sense... if you've only been dating for two and a half years, then you never experienced the World Cup Madness via Tommy Mann.

After celebrating a win on Monday, Tommy is already planning the next World Cup watch party.  While I am still learning about Tommy's passion for soccer, I have always loved a good get together so we will see what fun we can plan for Sunday.

No comments:

Background