Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Week 2

Day 8 and 9: For the love of GOSLING, my pants are tighter.
I do remember thinking that my clothes actually fit tighter during this week.  I was still extremely tired.  Falling asleep on the couch, watching Say Yes to the Dress.
I guess that could've happened any old Friday :-)

Day 10 and 11: The Hardest Days
Not too sure if I match the timeline.  These two days, Tommy and I made some really yummy dinners.  I do remember having to turn down free booze, that was a dagger to my heart.

Day 12, 13, 14 and 15: Boundless Energy! Now give me a damn twinkie!
I am not to sure on the energy but my body is definitely trying to drive me back to the comfort food I love.  I dream about eating non whole30 compliant food.  I have also identified that I have done more dishes and cooked in the last two weeks, than I probably have in the 28 years I've been alive.


Off to week 3... I can't believe I made it this far!

No comments:

Background