Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Week 4, the final countdown

I would have never thought I would make it through all 30 days, no cheats!  I am lucky to have the support of family, co-workers, friends and one perfect fiance.  (He did Week 1 with me before work got crazy).  

Days 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27: Tiger Blood!
I would agree with this tagline.  I am starting to cook more and made unique recipes like this granola and some chicken parm.  Both were extremely yummy!
I even tackled a baby shower with sooo much delicious food and sweets.
 A yummy juice from Nekter helped to fill me up.
I was soooo proud of myself the day I cooked my own chicken.  I knew someday I could keep another human being alive, which I have always been a little afraid of :-)  As well as I was becoming a better wife for my future Mann.  Since Tommy was working crazy hours, I was prefecting cooking for two, cleaning and prepping on my own.

Day 28: 28 is a as good as 30 right?

I mean look at that meal.  Talk about lazy, I am pretty much just going through the last 2 days at this point.  I know I will make it but I can't help but relax/cook less and stop and look at all the food I can eat in 2 days.  By the way most of the food I am not even interested in, due to thinking about all of the sugar.


Days 29 and 30: Holy OprahIt'sAlmostOverWhatAmIGoingToEatNow?!?!

No comments:

Background