Thursday, January 27, 2011

Acceptance

So I have fully accepted that I am that crazy dog lady. My days consist of thinking about Lucy and then my nights consist of watching and taking care of Lucy. And of course my blogs now consist of Lucy but I just couldn't resist this one. I am still trying to accept the latest tragedy and I just don't know if I am ready yet. I hope by blogging about it I will be able to move on.... it's just hair right.

Remember the cute Lucy......
Here she is since Sunday (Thanks, Petsmart)
I think it's safe to say that I deserve this for making fun of Kyle's cutting ability (might as well just let him do it again at this point)
Poor Lucy :-( Needless to say she got away with a lot because she was so cute, now I am just not sure I can say that anymore but I definitely feel like the crazy cat lady now.

No comments:

Background