Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dana's 2nd Big Day

A few Saturdays ago all the SARRCie's got together to celebrate Dana and Brian. (SARRC stands for the Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center, where I work) Dana, her family and Brian's family put together a great bridal shower and bachelorette party and I couldn't have been more excited to spend some quality time enjoying Dana in all her love. The shower consisted of plenty of yummy food, gifts and some fun party games. The party continued later on with an amazing bachelorette party perfectly crafted by Dana's fantastic sister. All of the fun events definitely made me get more excited for my own sister's parties. :-) Sooooo as the weekend approaches I am planning on sitting back and relaxing and remembering a wilder
weekend I once had, here are some pictures to enjoy...
The soon to be bride :-) March 12th
The wedding party
MOST of the SARRC girlies
The wonderful dress they made....
The Silverman Woman! (all so fun and different)
Let the games begin.....the cucumber pass..... so funny
All ready to go out
Can't wait till the Big Day D and B, it will be so fun!!! Love you Dana!

No comments:

Background