Sunday, January 30, 2011

Celebrating 25

This year was a big one, I celebrated the big 25 last week and to say my birthday was fantastic would be an understatement. I got to spend birthday dinner with all of my family (even Uncle Dan made an appearance) and a few neighborly friends (Judy and Sarah) were in town. It was great to have everyone together and the food was delicious, got to love Mom's homemade spaghetti. After dinner we headed to meet some friends at Zipps. Collyn and Kyle organized a bar crawl. It was great to see everyone and of course have a few laughs. Here are some photos of all the fun....
Cullen and Becky
Gill and Andra
Eric and Panda
Skyles and I
The SARRCies
Party Planners
Mark G and Kyle
Katie, LeeAnne, Dana and Brian
Gill, Eric, Kyle and I
and Suspenders!
Until next year

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Not alllll your favorite people were there to celebrate with you. Those roses are so sweet! Love you!

Background