Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All caught up


Ahhhh it has finally happened the wedding festivities are blogged and I am finally ready to put up a post about just last week, can you believe it? Hopefully I can keep this up. The next few pictures are from the last few weekends. My mom and I went to Minnesota to see an old friend Blair Smith get married. It was great to be in the cold, spend time with pregnant Lynette and drink caribou hot chocolate with every meal. I was so glad to be invited as part of Blair's special day and it was great to see the Mallard Drive gang. Also there is a few pictures from Halloween and Whitney. All in all I can't believe fall is coming to a close and the holidays will be here before we know it!
Some of the softball gang
Jess and I with the bride and groom (Blair & Michael)
The gorgeous leaves on Mallard Drive
Whitney and I
I can't wait for Thanksgiving next weekend!

No comments:

Background