Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back to the grind

This weekend was way to much fun and it was just what I needed. My time was spent with the fam damily relaxing, eating, drinking, cooking and relaxing some more. I headed up to my parents for family dinner on Wednesday night (for my FAVORITE dinner lasagna). Needless to say the family was entertaining as always and we were never short of entertain with FOUR dogs at the Bailey household. We spent Thanksgiving getting some exercise, eating and laying around. We definitely have plenty to be thankful for this year so we tried something new and ate at the club. After Thanksgiving the weekend was just getting started. A friend and I headed to the last home ASU game, hoping for a victory and yet once again the Sun Devils had a different idea... I didn't want to play in the PAC 12 championship anyway that's a lot of work, hahahaha. After another sad loss we headed to the neighbors in my parents neighborhood for MORE food and a intense bag competition to celebrate the big 55 for K Bails!! There was lots of laughter and no lack of competition but it was hard to pick a clear winner...we definitely need a rematch, so until next time. I wrapped up a enjoyable weekend cleaning, decorating for christmas, rearranging furniture, falling in love with pinterest, planning my next project and more cooking. Friends came over for a little football and LOTS of food. Here is some of the health food I made. hehehe :-)
Bacon smokies
Crescent S'mores
Another great weekend for the books now it is time to get back to the grind and hope for another fun weekend with friends and family.

**Also I have a girlfriend who is collecting blankets for a local dog shelter for the holidays, if you have any old blankets around send them my way. <3

No comments:

Background