Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My top holiday movies

The Bailey girls or.... should I say women or.... should I say two Bailey girls and a Marasigan... were lucky enough to receive a fun care package from the Nylanders for Thanksgiving! While it caught us with surprise there is nothing better than a thoughtful gift from someone who knows you well, so thanks Nylanders!! I know I know I know you're wondering what was inside this wonderful package and it was nothing short of some favorites.

Yummy jam for my mom, baby books for Ali and Aid and delicious hot chocolate for me!!

If you know anything about me you know I love hot chocolate!! I would definitely put it as a major food group if it was acceptable, but since it's not I should probably try some other things too! Hot chocolate always gets me in the mood for the holidays and this package did nothing short of that. Not only did I drink the hot chocolate, I decorated, went christmas shopping and started my normal routine of favorite Christmas movies. Here are my top Holiday movies in no particular order because it is to hard to pick a favorite!

Better get watching there isn't much time, I started with Elf!! "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear".

No comments:

Background