Friday, December 2, 2011

Sad doggie

We had a pretty sad little puppy when we arrived home from work last night. Her eyes looked horrible (puffy, red, gooey boogers, rolling back). Of course it was 5 minutes after 7 so Petsmart was already closed. I grabbed my pup and headed to the ER for what I guessed would be a long, expensive night (and I was right). After 3 hours of waiting the doctors were finally able to figure out what was wrong... Allergic conjunctivitis! After a pain medication shot, some eye drops and a hefty bill my pooch and I were sent on our merry way. We stopped and got some food on the way home and snuggled into bed to watch a movie. Lucy is feeling a little better today but everyone will be glad to know she isn't back to her sassy self just yet. Hopefully she will be better soon when we go to the vet tomorrow. Until then...

No comments:

Background