Saturday, December 31, 2011

Updates and making moves

First off it is a pretty important guy's birthday today.....because without him I wouldn't even have this ridiculous blog. So Happy Birthday Dad!!! Hope your day is filled with endless golfing and ice cream since those might be your two favorite things.
I can't believe 2011 is over and of course as always I am excited to see what 2012 brings.... hopefully filled with so much to celebrate and lots of travels. Tonight I am planning on a low key dinner and drinks with friends along with a birthday cake for Lucy! Can you believe she is two already? Where does the time go....(insert adorable puppy picture of Lucy)
Lucy was sooo lucky on Thursday when Christy (a best friend from hs) and Sadie stopped by to stay the night. While the visit was short, Lucy was soooooo excited to see them and so was I.
Hope you see you guys soon!!

While I look forward to 2012 I of course want to highlight just a few memories from 2011!!
Thanks to my fantastic family and friends because it just wouldn't be the same without you!!!

Anyone got any good new years resolutions?

No comments:

Background