Monday, January 2, 2012

Starting the year off right...

in good company. Some girlfriends and I did something really unique and fun this year. We all got up at 9am and worked out together. I checked out this new studio the weekend before and while I almost died during my workout I knew I would be back to get my butt kicked again. This time I decided to invite some of my most courageous friends and I was surprised at the amount of girls that were up for a good workout. Whether it was the new years resolutions or a day off of work, I was overwhelmed by all my friends that came to sweat it out while swearing my name for 50 minutes :-) My friends are amazing, Thanks Sammy, Gill, Loom, Stina and Kates!!! I just wished all of my friends could have come. If you're in Phoenix and looking to get in shape check out this place.... Pilates Chandler I'll be there on Wednesday.

No comments:

Background