Saturday, January 21, 2012

Birthday festivities

I would spend my entire birthday week fighting off a cold that just won't go away. I was more than determined to enjoy family dinner with everyone I love regardless of how I was feeling. The good news is I was feeling good just had a little bit of a lost voice. It was great to go to a new restaurant, enjoy some company and laugh away the night. (it must be a good sign when your aunt and mom are arm wrestling at the end of the night) Good thing I was there to keep them in line... thanks for all the great presents fam damily and of course for coming out. Since I didn't take any pics I will have to wait for Aunt Cindy to post some! Until then here is where we had dinner.

Currently I am relaxing with goose while drinking hot tea (for the throat) and watching HGTV. Man o man 26 came up fast! I am planning on breakfast with Kris and then Tommy planned a surprise for tonight so we will have to wait and see.....

No comments:

Background