Monday, January 9, 2012

Eventful Monday

Today was nothing short of a roller coaster. I started things off strong with an overflowing toilet.....again!!! After cleaning that up and waiting for the plumber, I finally sat down to work from home on my computer. The plumber started working and no more than 3 minutes in I hear Lucy making a gagging noise. I head out to the living room to a puppy getting sick everywhere. After getting on my hands and knees and tackling that mess, the other mess(my toilet) is fixed. :-) I get everything together and finally head in to work (at 10:30am).

Normal work day, thank goodness! I don't know if I could take to many more surprises!!

Meet my mom and aunt for a delicious lunch at True Food!! Sooo yummy, I am three days going strong with no diary and I can already tell it is a world of a difference on my little tummy. Now it's off to more studying, eating and then sleep.
Pilates bright and early tomorrow!!! 6am!!!

*I am just in love with this song, definitely on repeat!!

No comments:

Background