Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday

This Saturday was a little bit different than most....
6:35am: woke up to my alarm- looked over to see my fluff ball giving a big yawn. *You know it's early when your puppy still wants to sleep.
6:40am: tired to pull my sore body out of bed to brush my teeth and put a sweatshirt on. (had to take Lucy to Petsmart extra early today to get her teeth cleaned) (also trying to keep her distracted while I study)
6:55am: hopped in the car and we were off to Petsmart. Got there early only so the cleaning guy and his loud machine could scare the crap out of Lucy (literally he scared the CRAP out of her).
7:20am: left Petsmart after cleaning up some business and passed Lucy off to the doctor (super sad pup).
8:00am: back in bed, out cold!
9:00am: second alarm, it's pilates time (once again pulled myself out of bed exhausted and sore).
9:20am: driving to pilates and I saw this sign.....
*this is the saying that Karli had tattooed on her back* (the friend that passed away on Dec. 19th) I definitely stopped to take a picture, a deep breath and to have a few tears. Thanks for reminding me Karli that life is never to hard and I shouldn't complain about getting up early! We are always thinking of you!!

Plans for the rest of the day.......11:15am: quit procrastinating!!!! Start studying......

No comments:

Background