Saturday, March 2, 2013

Babies, babies and

more babies.  My cousin Brandon had his second son this week.  While we were excited to get the details from Aunt Cindy, I wasn't able to upload the pictures so I stole this picture from Sara's Facebook.  I would love to introduce you to Mason weighing in at 7 lbs 12 oz. 

He is just too cute can't wait to meet him.  Congrats to Sara and Brandon Schwartz!!
  Also this week I received more exciting baby news.  My longest friend to date (Amy Conway- also known as Amy Bauer) called to inform me that she is pregnant.  There were many happy tears shed on that phone call.  It still blows me away that the girl skipping rope in this picture is a soon to be mommy (where has time gone).  It seems like only yesterday we were running our lemonade stand with the entire neighborhood.
(Thank goodness spandex is out of style)
I can't wait to go back to MN and visit a pregnant Amy Conway and the soon to be father Jim!  Hopefully we can grab breakfast again with the Mallard Drive crew plus Emily!!
Off to continue to look for flights to Minnesota...

No comments:

Background