Saturday, March 9, 2013

Someone is growing up

For those of you that don't know we've spent the last month trying to get Lucy back into her kennel at night.  Lucy has a tendency to want to dominate everyone that is close to her.  I don't know where she gets this from but I am sure it isn't a parenting issue :-).  Regardless I decided I wanted her back in her kennel, and she decided she would that cry through the entire night.  Sleepless nights caused many crabby mornings for this little Ging.  So I made one last change, Lucy could stay out of her kennel during the day (out means in my bathroom with the gate up) and then she would sleep in her kennel during the night.  After a month, a borrowed bed from Jersie (RIP J Dog), a borrowed zapper from Ruby we have finally had two nights of full rest.  Lucy is now laying on her bed even when we get ready in the morning.
(I know I know not the most riveting post for you non-dog lovers-- but this is my excitement for a childless 27 year old) :-)

No comments:

Background