Sunday, March 17, 2013

Starting off our weekend...

alittle bit early.  Tommy and I enjoyed the Eric Clapton concert on Thursday with my family.  
Little did Tommy know but I had a special surprise for him after the concert.  Tyler planned on flying in and surprising Tommy for his birthday.  So we made sure to pick him up after the show.  Tommy has no idea but this secret has eaten me alive for the last few weeks.  On the last few days before Tyler came I continued to dream about rats so after numerous rat dreams of course I looked up what it meant (please read the second line under the title Rats) "keeping something to yourself that is eating you up inside".  O the things you go through to make someone happy hahaha!  It was definitely worth all the hard work, Tommy couldn't have been more excited.
After the boys got settled in we went to Sandbar to catch up and of course we would run into a big group of college friends!!

No comments:

Background