Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cherry on top

To top off another great weekend this morning Tommy and I headed to AJ's to get the best iced coffee (and we may have split a GF chocolate chip muffin).  Since we were headed to do my least favorite thing in the world (grocery shopping) I needed something to keep me motivated.  Luckily I have an excellent boyfriend and he knows how much I dislike this mandatory excursion so he always takes charge.  
With a few less dollars in our back account and plenty of meals planned for the week, we walked out of Fresh and Easy feeling semi-successful.  While I enjoyed my iced coffee treat, little Lucy also enjoyed a treat... a new doggie toy.
She did not let it out of her sight for more than a few minutes this weekend.  Everyone got a little bit of spoiling this weekend except I am not sure what Tommy's would be... maybe golfing with the boys?

No comments:

Background