Friday, June 14, 2013

On the bandwagon

The rumors are true Tommy and I are back on the workout bandwagon (okay okay so there might not actually be any rumors going around).  We are going strong for three days (so it's still early)!! By waking up early and getting our workout in before work we have been able to miss out on the heat too.  Unfortunately I acquired a large blister on the back of my heel today, so I am not exactly sure what that might do to my workout schedule for the weekend. We will have to wait and see...
Since I've been working out more we of course have been rocking many of the adorable workout outfits from Ellie and Lulu.  Here are some new things I've had my eye on.  My only rule is I can't buy anymore workout clothes unless I continue to keep working out.  Here's to keeping the streak going...

No comments:

Background