Friday, June 14, 2013

Friendships

Warning:  a semi-deep post for me (trying something new).  I've been thinking about friendships or relationships in general for the past few months (maybe more due to work).  After talking to a dear friend today for over an hour, once again I am reminded of the tricky balance in a friendship and how rewarding everything really can be when you both put in the time and effort.  Relationships are a fine balance of give and take.  Your relationship is only as strong as what you put into in and is just as exciting when that person or people puts in the exact same effort.  Tommy and I have been sooooo lucky to have found such great friendships across the nation.  We are also so thankful for all the support we have received from maintaining these friendships throughout the years.  There is nothing I have loved more than moving away, growing up, and moving through the next stages of life (marriages/kids) together and figuring out how your relationship changes and looks different.  So mucho gracias to all our fantastic friendships and relationships who knows where we/I would be without you.

No comments:

Background