Monday, December 16, 2013

A mother always knows best

Once again my mother's advice rings true.  I know you're probably not surprised to see me type that up, but it really is true.  I feel as though all adults continue to be reminded of this as they get older.  A few months ago my mom was watching the news and came across a segment on acupuncture and allergies.  
On the news segment a doctor in the valley was finding success with getting rid of prescriptions for patients with allergies and asthma after only 5 treatments of acupuncture.   Great sign me up... minus that huge dislike of needles.  After some weeks of convincing, I signed up.  Last week after successfully completing 4 out of 5 sessions, I only needed my allergy pills and Advair 1 day out of 7.  In the last 27 years, I have done that NEVER.  So you know what they say, "a mother always knows best".

No comments:

Background